October 22, 2013

Man decides to get sex change to improve chances of making it to an IIM

My pet peeve... based on the discrimination I faced as a male general category engineer five years ago. Satire.


A software engineer from Bhopal has decided to take the ultimate plunge in his quest for a seat at one of the top IIMs. The engineer has informed Faking News that in order to convert his calls and for prosperity further down the road in his career, he has decided to turn into a woman.

“I am a general category male engineer,” Tadapit Kumar, the engineer said on a phone call with this Faking News reporter. “That is the worst possible specie of human possible if you want to make it to a top IIM, simply because everyone is a general category male engineer. I have been getting more than 99 percentile for 4 years now but the IIMs keep turning me down because of their stupid diversity rules and my poor twelfth standard marks, which was the first time Sunny Leone entered my life.”

There were a few moments of silence as Mr. Kumar reveled in the nostalgia of his “Sunny Leone” days.
“So I have decided to become a girl,” he continued. “My friend’s sister got into IIM-B with 92 percentile simply because of ten points she got for being a girl and because she is a trained Bharatnatyam dancer which the jury really liked. I don’t know why these B-schools and thereafter corporates need these trained dancer/ cricketer/ stuntmen types and not normal human beings like me,” he said wistfully.

http://my.fakingnews.firstpost.com/2013/10/22/man-decides-to-get-sex-change-to-improve-chances-of-making-it-to-an-iim/

No comments:

Post a Comment