February 15, 2014

With AAP quitting, spam mails grow multifold as Somnath Bharti becomes jobless

Dedicated to Spam-nath Bharti. 

Delhi: The resignation of Arvind Kejriwal as Chief Minister had an unexpected side effect on Delhiites other than getting fresh entertainment off news channels. With the government out of business and AAP ministers left jobless, Mr. Somnath Bharti is reported to have taken recourse to a profession he is already familiar with: i.e. spamming people’ email inboxes.

“I have received 1100 spam emailers last night alone, just after Arvind Kejriwal quit as Delhi Chief Minister,” Tadapit Kumar, a businessman said. “I run an in-house business and email is the way my clients communicate with me. I was looking forward to spending Valentine’s Day evening with my girlfriend but had to cancel my date so that I could sort out genuine emails from the spam ones.”

“Only 2 out of the 1100 were emails relevant for me,” Tadapit added. “All the rest were sent by some Madgen Communication LLC.  Can Arvind Kejriwal, somehow, please keep Somnath Bharti fruitfully employed elsewhere?”

http://my.fakingnews.firstpost.com/2014/02/15/with-aap-quitting-spam-mails-grow-multifold-as-somnath-bharti-becomes-jobless/

No comments:

Post a Comment