February 26, 2014

Confused by malfunctioning Google Maps, AAP supporter enters wrong protest marches; continues to protest

 Oh Arvind... the inevitable fall from grace... from being the stuff of headlines to being the stuff of satire.

Jantar Mantar, New Delhi: An Aam Admee volunteer recently made the headlines after being photographed protesting in three separate protest marches. The man in question had apparently purchased a new smartphone and had gotten thrown off track by the malfunctioning Google Maps on his phone, thereby entering three protests- none of which were organized by his party. The volunteer in question- called Tadapit Kumar- works as a software engineer when not protesting or dharna-ing.

“I had come to Jantar Mantar to protest against the role of Mukesh Ambani in ensuring BJP/ Congress governments remain corrupt and had driven to the location based on a Google Maps link sent to me by my friend on Whatsapp,” Tadapit said. “But there were so many protests going on together that I entered the wrong protest, not once but three times. The first time, I joined protests for a free Tibet, the second time I joined a protest march by Delhi state Congress against the anarchy of the Aam Admee Party and the third one I joined was not a protest but just a group of very drunk boisterous Punjabi men, who were shouting incomprehensible things. By the time I found our party’s protest against the Ambani- political party nexus, everybody had gone home and all that was left was Arvind Kejriwal telling me that we had won a moral victory.”

“Arvindji has assured me tomorrow we will protest against Google and Whatsapp,” Tadapit added, with a smile.

http://my.fakingnews.firstpost.com/2014/02/26/confused-by-malfunctioning-google-maps-aap-supporter-enters-wrong-protest-marches-continues-to-protest/

No comments:

Post a Comment