November 8, 2014

Man travels all the way from Delhi to Agra just to shout expletives at man who overtook his car

Dedicated to all road rage victims. Satire.

Delhi: A man recently was reported to have travelled from South Delhi to Agra just so he could shout out expletives at someone who overtook his car. Rambo Singh, an auto parts trader in South Delhi, had important business meetings lined up for the day, but the need to pronounce the man who overtook his car as a fornicator of his mother/sister proved irresistible for him.

“What could I do?” said Rambo Singh in his defence, “This guy in a BMW overtook me from the left when I was driving at a comfortable 100 kilometres per hour on the Yamuna Expressway. And consider the fact that I was doing 100 kmph in my Maruti Alto. What do these badee gadee wallahs think? That they can overtake us small folks at any time?”

However, Rambo’s mission proved futile since he could not catch up with or locate the BMW later. “Luckily I managed to find someone who still supported the Congress party at the toll,” Rambo said. “He kept saying ‘Rahul Gandhi is the future of our country’. I abused him profusely to relieve all my built up stress.”

“Now that I am in Agra, I think I will see the Taj Mahal also,” Rambo added.

http://www.fakingnews.firstpost.com/2014/11/man-travels-all-the-way-from-delhi-to-agra-just-to-shout-expletives-at-man-who-overtook-his-car/

No comments:

Post a Comment