December 8, 2013

Rahul Gandhi claims he will claim to be a virgin too, if people come to his speeches

If Salman Khan can be a virgin, so can Rahul Gandhi. Satire.
Delhi: Shaken by the low turnout at his speeches, Rahul Gandhi has reportedly recently made himself available for Karan Johar’s eponymous show “Koffee with Karan”. In a letter written to the makers of the show, Mr. Gandhi said, “I am also a virgin because I don’t know how to do it properly yet. It was too complicated, like an intricate beehive, and I could not figure out what goes where.”
“Sometimes I also lost my self confidence,” Mr. Gandhi confessed.
Senior Congress leader, Digvijay Singh, confirmed the reports. “Yes he is saying the truth,” Mr. Singh said. “In our society you have to get married to have sex. Rahulji is unmarried- so he has to be a virgin. That said, I can vouch for the fact that he is sau tunch maal.”
Inspired by the newly released “R… Rajkumar”, Mr. Gandhi also offered to change his name to “R… Rahul” in his letter, adding that “I too can be silent or violent. But I am secular.
http://my.fakingnews.firstpost.com/2013/12/08/rahul-gandhi-claims-he-will-claim-to-be-a-virgin-too-if-people-come-to-his-speeches/

No comments:

Post a Comment