November 18, 2013

Man sells all off ancestral land to buy land in Farmville

Dedicated to all those who sent me Farmville requests.
Gurgaon: Rajesh Mishra, a forty year old senior executive working for a software MNC in Gurgaon, has become the first man in the world to sell off all his physical assets to buy virtual property.
This farm has more returns these days.
This farm has more returns these days.
“I got hooked onto the game four years ago when I got promoted to Vice President and had to attend an average of five team meetings in a day,” Mr. Mishra said in an exclusive interview with this Faking News reporter. “All these meetings were part of some ‘3.0’ strategy that my company had mandated. However, within one year of these meetings, I was so bored that I came close to committing suicide. It was at this point that Farmville entered my life.”
“But now over the past four years and ten thousand team meetings, I have managed to reach Elite Platinum Gold Tier level in Farmville,” Mr Mishra added. “I have sold off all my ancestral land and properties to buy my way to this level but at least I am not suicidal anymore.”

No comments:

Post a Comment