January 20, 2014

Husband divorces wife for getting along with mother-in-law

Dedicated to the saas-bahu serial industry.

Indore: A software engineer based in Indore has become the first man in India to divorce his wife for getting along too well with his own mother.

“It was just so disappointing,” Tadapit Kumar, the man, said in an interview with this reporter. “All these TV serials I grew up on,showed mother-in-laws and daughter-in-laws fighting and scheming all the time. To be honest, when I got married, I was expecting some of this drama in my own house. But it never materialized,” he said, with a shudder of disappointment passing through his body.

“They got along so well,” Mr. Kumar said, “that even when I planted circumstantial evidence that my wife was poisoning my mother, my mother refused to believe it.”

“She said bahu ke haath ka zeher bhi amrit hota hai,” he added, shaking his head in disappointment. “What choice did I have? All I wanted was a normal family where my mother and wife did not get along, just as in those countless TV serials. Is that asking for too much?”

http://my.fakingnews.firstpost.com/2014/01/20/husband-divorces-wife-for-getting-along-with-mother-in-law/

No comments:

Post a Comment