January 3, 2015

Man becomes multimillionaire by changing religion every month

Dedicated to the national stupidity that is religious conversion! Satire.

East Delhi. A man based out of Sarita Vihar has become the first man to officially become a High Networth Individual (HNI) simply by changing his religion every month.

Tadapit Kumar, an engineer by qualification, quit his job in 2010 to get into the lucrative business of religion-changing and has apparently, never looked back since.

“I started making more from ghar wapsi, qaum wapsi, masiah sharan wapsi and other reconversion functions every month that the CEO of the company I used to work in,” Tadapit said in an interview with this Faking News reporter. “So I quit my thankless job and just change religions full time now. I just got a bicycle last week for becoming a Catholic. I sold it and used the money to pay my credit card dues.”

“No I am not an opportunist,” Tadapit added. “Think of it as changing jobs. These days I am a devout Catholic. Next week I might be a devout Hindu. Also, I pay taxes on all my earnings… the nation is benefitting from my conversions. So what’s the controversy?”

http://www.fakingnews.firstpost.com/2015/01/man-becomes-multimillionaire-by-changing-religion-every-month/

No comments:

Post a Comment