September 17, 2010

About Meenakshi

There are and there will continue to be several allegations about who Meenakshi is in real life. I have barely gone through any phase of life without being linked to one female or the other. I guess it’s a part of growing up.

The real beauty of Meenakshi (the “fish eyed” love interest) is that even I do not know who she is. But I see her sometimes on the street… a woman beautiful in an unusual way… perhaps tall with a nose too long or sometimes even straightforward pretty or perhaps unbeautiful, in the millions of ways we choose to describe beauty, yet beautiful in the way she smiles or looks at her kid or flicks her hair. Beautiful and beautifully flawed.

Meenakshi is simply a summation of every woman I have ever met. Or perhaps none.

I wish I knew.

2 comments: